Powered By Blogger

Muffins Or Cupcakes?

Friday, September 9, 2011

A Thanks To My Eight Followers! Also, Introducing.... Lithium!


A Thanks To My Eight Followers! Also, Introducing.... Lithium!

Hi guys! Before I explain what Lithium is, I'd like to give a huge thanks to my eight amazing followers! I feel so ecstatic to have this many followers on only my third day of blogging. I'm hoping to have at least fifteen by October or November, so spread the word! xD
Anyways, you're probably wondering, "what in the world is Lithium?" Well, Lithium is the name of the photography I will be posting for you all at least once a week. (I'll try to do it more than once, depending on my schedule.) So, basically it's just a daily capture. :) The first picture I'll be sharing was taken by my phone about an hour ago when I got off the bus. Please comment and tell me if you'd like me to continue Lithium.



No comments:

Post a Comment