Powered By Blogger

Muffins Or Cupcakes?

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Header, and an Update

Hiya girls! I just finished my new header, so just thought I'd tell you. :) In other news, I'll probably be busy for a while. Volleyball starts for me tomorrow, so I'll probably practice a bit for that. Then, I'm getting a fair amount of homework these kinds of days, so I also have to make time for that. :P Then, I've decided to try writing the first chapter of my new book, but unfortunately not a lot of ideas are popping into my head.  So, i basically won't always have time to be on the computer as much, but I'll try as much as I can since technology is part of my life.  So yeah, that's about it! In other news my dad bought a golf cart, so I'll be messing around with that as well. xD
    Have a shamazin' weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment