Powered By Blogger

Muffins Or Cupcakes?

Friday, September 30, 2011

I < 3 Blubberies!

  Hi guys, sorry for not blogging lately! I'm sad to say that I've been busy with homework. :P Anyways, I decided that since it's Friday, I'd share what's been going on in my life! xD
 
    I started volleyball last week, so I might occasionally have to practice.  I've also been working on my new story, and might make a blog for it. Hm what else... Ah ha! I've been wanting to spend some time making some videos for my YouTube, so that'll suck up some of my free time too. So, overall I won't be too busy, but just thought I'd let ya'll know what's happening. :)

     Just a few minutes ago I realized that I've only done Lithium once! (horrible, I know) So, I decided to post a picture of...... A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN! Or as I like calling it, a blubbery muffin. (hence the title of this post)

      Bask in the majesticness of this muffin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I am so hungry for muffins now!!! haha, Hi my name is Rebecca. I just stumbled upon your blog. I see you havn't posted in a while, but if you have a chance, check out my blog!

    http://my-photosynthesis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wished I could do volleyball. :)

    ~Just a random Gal~

    ReplyDelete